Thursday 27 August 2015

Highest peak of sahyadry - Mount Kalsubai

Somewhere deep in mind, every trekker wants to visit specific place. Heartily wishing to visit that place. One of such peak is Kalasubai. Most challenging and unique in its own ways.

It took two days to complete the throughout the journey there. We started travelling from Pune late night around 11pm. Gossiping throughout the journey, I didn't notice when morning came. I can still see that green view out of window in the morning 5-6 I was watching. Everything was becoming more and more clear. Bus was passing through all hills.

At the start you can see a huge mountain before you and your heart stops when getting to know that we have to climb its double height. Upper half of it was invisible and surrounded by clouds. Way was all green. Narrow passage to pass through all trees. Yup, you take almost 4-5 hours to reach to the top. I haven't even noticed that I Ascend this much height. Surprisingly covering distance step-by-step, I was reached to the top.

And, I feel there - power and speed of wind, because of which you are not able to stand up literally. I was scared that place is too small. Suddenly
I saw the thing that I will not forget for entire life. First time, I saw clouds in front of me. No I was not in that cloud. It was in front of me, and around me little clearance was there. It was huge cloud. Suddenly cold wind blows within that cloud. It moved to other side and a beautiful showering gets on village right below. I was watching raining from above cloud. It felt like I was not standing on earth, but in heaven.

Descend was memorable because of ladders. Ladders we crossed were on some height from ground, and long enough. They make me catch my breath. While descending down, feet became senseless. But sensations of epic happiness was flowing throughout the body. I was never this much happy for any trek before.

It was a unique experience I have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment