Tuesday 6 October 2015

Adventure Plus

It is a commercial adventure activity spot near Bhor in Pune. You can definitely enjoy a day there.
I was so excited for the trip. Because first time I was going to experience new adventures such as rope climbing and rock climbing. But experience was different.


The main attraction there was rock climbing. But when I was there, I felt, I saw that I might not be able to do it. Not now. I don't know why I feel like that. I observe others climbing up for an hour. After that, I decided to go for it. I tried. But I failed. I tried three times and I failed three times. Why did this happened? I know I want to do that and I will. How? Do I think I need guidance?
Rope activities were so nice and I liked all. Zip line was nice. I didn't do rafting. Actually I didn't have enough time.
Adventure plus me aur kuch bhi adventure nahi tha. But I don't feel crazy to go there again unless no other plans.
Bus traveling was nice. I did have got nice company of friends. And, I was happy throughout the journey. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment